Client-site Growth Account Manager
What you’ll do:
- Build, manage, and grow relationships and spend with key clients and agency partners by helping them achieve performance that exceeds advertiser expectations
- Partner with marketing and account executives to develop innovative, insight-driven digital campaigns on digital marketing platforms HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, bringing measurable ROI for our clients
- Manage projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally)
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guide KPI driven measurement strategies, identify performance trends, optimize campaigns to achieve results, and provide recommendations for upsell opportunities
- Serve as the product and service consultant and expert by educating brands and agencies on marketing platforms Google Business Suite, HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in the international business ecosystem.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external teams in the US, Mexico and Canada.
- Ability to define and communicate marketing strategies and give recommendations in easy to understand terms.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Desire to understand the depths of a client’s business, objectives, and culture.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud hands-on expertise.
- Experience with Digital Marketing Promotional omnichannel campaigns’ data analysis
- Understanding of media management within a biddable auction advertising environment and demonstrated skill in educating others (e.g., advertisers, agencies)
- Pre-existing relationships with client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to changes
Bachelor’s degree required,
Graduate degree preferred
Please, submit your Resume: email@example.com